Dog Massage & Canine Bodywork
In-home Dog Massage for Edmonton and area.
Canine massage therapy involves gentle manipulation of the dog’s soft tissues for the purpose of decreasing muscular tension and improving structural alignment.
Sarah’s force-free approach to massage helps your dog to create positive associations to treatment while allowing their mind & body to completely relax.
Benefits of Canine Massage:
- Decrease muscular tension, stiffness & soreness
- Improve range of motion
- Increase blood circulation; promoting delivery of oxygen & nutrients to muscles while removing waste products & “toxins”
- Improves canine posture, structure, and alignment
- Help to restore normal movement patterns
- Improve performance and decrease recovery time
- Facilitate activation of underactive muscles; Improve muscle tone
- Increase relaxation
- Force free based massage can improve your dog’s tolerance to touch and cooperative care skills
- Implementing knowledge from overlapping disciplines (ie: canine conditioning, corrective exercise, and current research studies) optimizes patient treatment outcome.
- Canine Gua Sha/IASTM
- Trigger Point TENS
- Canine Kinesiology Taping
- Canine Far-Infrared Bed and K-Tape
Mobile Canine Bodywork & Massage:
- Save 10% OFF on all Dog Massage Follow Up Treatments
- Additional dogs in the same visit/household can be treated at a 25% discount!
- Please allow ~60-90 minutes for your dog’s massage appointment, per dog.
- Pricing is for Edmonton-area only; additional travel fees may apply
- Please e-mail email@example.com to book your dog’s massage treatment!
Sarah Keller is a Certified Canine Body Worker (CCBW), certified through The Canadian Institute of Equine & Canine Body Works. This 350+ hours certification included onsite training and an extensive practicum. Sarah Keller has also taken numerous other courses on canine massage, canine kinesiology taping, canine gua sha, canine conditioning, and more. Click here to read more about Sarah’s qualifications.