Please note that this is a Beta testing of this class, therefore it is offered at a discounted rate.
Find 4 Feet!
This class is all about teaching your dog how to coordinate all 4 of their feet onto various sized targets in multiple planes of movement.
Your dog will learn:
- Front Feet Targeting
- Rear Feet Targeting
- Ipsilateral (same side) Feet Targeting
- Individual Paw Targeting
We will solidify your dogs confidence in “finding their feet” by training these paw targets from all angles – Stepping forwards, Stepping backwards, and even Sidestepping!
This class will improve your dogs body awareness, proprioception, confidence, coordination, core stability & muscular strength while teaching them the body awareness foundations for more advanced canine fitness exercises.
You will need:
- Front Feet Target (a low level target that your dog can comfortably place both front feet on. A cut up piece of yoga mat works great!)
- Rear Feet Target (a low level target that your dog can comfortably place both rear feet on. A cut up piece of yoga mat works great!)
- Ipsilateral/same side Feet Target (a low level target that your dog can comfortably fit both LEFT or both RIGHT paws on, at the same time. A full yoga mat works great!)
- 4 Small Targets for your dogs 4 individual Feet (these targets should be slightly bigger than your dogs paw. Cork pot holders have worked great for a lot of dogs!)
A private Facebook group is included upon registration, and details multiple options for foot targets (including photos) to ensure that nobody struggles on what to use!
Unlimited support is available both during the live classes, as well as ongoing throughout the week.
This class runs for 8 weeks. (That’s 2 classes FREE!)
The live Zoom class will run on Sunday’s at 12pm MST to approximately 12:30pm MST. Following the live Zoom class, I will upload the class recording to a google drive folder (in case you miss the live class).
I will also be uploading a training PDF for “homework” to be done throughout the week, that will include individual videos of each of the exercises taught in the Zoom class, as well as further training notes on how to solidify the exercises each week.