30% OFF for a limited time only!
Valued at over $120
Are you tired of having to choose between –
“Do I workout or walk the dog?”
This 30 Day Workout with your Dog Program includes “Human & Canine” workouts that do double duty by exercising both you and your dog at the same time!
These fun training sessions include an emphasis on core stability, muscular strength, endurance, and flexibility for BOTH human and canine. You and your pup will have tons of fun doing unique partner exercises such as “Push Up & Shake a Paw”, “Lunge & Weave”, “Dog Burpees” and more!
This workout program, and each of the exercises within, were designed by Sarah Keller who is a Multi-Certified Canine Fitness Trainer, Certified Dog Trainer, Canine Bodyworker, and Human Corrective Exercise Specialist. Click here to read more about Sarah’s qualifications.
How it works:
- Each week a new workout is released, over 4 weeks
- You and your dog set the pace! The workouts are done in a circuit training format, so you can make the workouts as short or as long as you’d like.
- We recommend doing each workout 1-4x per week
- Each workout includes 4-5 unique “human & canine” partner exercises, thoughtfully designed by Sarah Keller CPCFT, CCFT, CCBW, NASM-CES, CPDT-KA
- Many exercises have “easier” and “harder” options available, so you can feel comfortable exercising at your current fitness level
- Every exercise comes with an individual video tutorial, reference photos of the exercise, recommended sets & reps, written exercise instructions, and the benefits of each exercise for both human and canine!
- We’ve even done our best to show a mix of small, medium, and large breed dogs doing the exercises.
- After completing this 30 Day Workout with your Dog Program, you will receive a customized Certificate of Completion with both you and your dog’s name on it, so you can show off your achievement together!
Who it’s for:
- Humans who don’t have enough time in the day to fit in both a workout for themselves AND exercise their dog
- Humans who are looking for a fun new way to exercise
- Humans who want to feel more connected than ever with their dog
- Dogs who need more physical and/or mental stimulation
- Dogs who are looking to build up their strength, endurance, and flexibility
- Dogs who can’t go out for a walk for any reason, including reactivity or the weather
- Dogs who try to join in on their humans workouts anyway
- Healthy humans & dogs with no existing injuries
- Please note that puppies under 18 months old should avoid jumping from heights, and turning at fast speeds. If you are participating with a puppy, please be mindful to limit these movements and choose one of the other exercise options provided instead!
PS – All shapes and sizes of dogs can do these classes, including big dogs!
What do I need?
- There is no equipment required for these workouts!
- Please ensure that you always exercise your dog on a non slip surface
- As this is a positive reinforcement based class, please have plenty of tiny treats to use for training, or your dog’s daily food if that is rewarding/motivating for them
- Water for yourself and your dog
- A good sense of humor!
This program will strengthen not only your muscles… but that special human-canine bond as well!
Disclaimer: This program is designed for dogs with no prior disease or injuries. It is recommended that both humans and canines receive doctor or veterinarian approval before beginning an exercise program. By choosing to participate in this workout program you assume all risks for any injuries that may occur.