33% OFF for a limited time only!
Valued at over $150
The first ever Dog Yoga
where your dog is an active participant for every single exercise!
Say goodbye to boring Dog Yoga DVD’s that either don’t include your dog at all, or worse – force them into uncomfortable positions.
Our innovative Dog Yoga program keeps your dog engaged the entire sequence, while being completing force free and positive reinforcement based!
Expect to do plenty of traditional yoga exercises, except in this Doga class you will be guiding your dog to jump over, crawl under, and circle around you while you hold the poses.
This program does double duty by including a focus on flexibility & stability for both human AND canine with an emphasis on strengthening that special bond you share.
Register now and receive a BONUS Canine-Only Flexibility Routine, to safely stretch your dog’s muscles!
This Dog Yoga program, and each of the exercises within, were designed by Sarah Keller who is a Multi-Certified Canine Fitness Trainer, Certified Dog Trainer, Canine Bodyworker, and Human Corrective Exercise Specialist.
Click here to read more about Sarah’s qualifications.
How it works:
- Each lesson contains a different Dog Yoga video routine, that includes stretches for both you and your dog to complete together
- The first lesson includes our full 30 minute Dog Yoga routine. We have also cut the routine down to 3 additional “Mini Doga’s” for when you are short on time but still want to get in some bond building exercise with your dog!
- The final lesson is a “Canine Flexibility Routine” that includes stretches JUST for your dog. This canine flexibility routine stretches your dog’s entire body to help prevent stiffness, muscle knots, and soreness (yes – dog’s get sore muscles too!)
Who it’s for:
- Humans who don’t have enough time in the day to fit in yoga for themselves AND exercise their dog
- Humans who are looking for a fun new way to fit exercise or stretching into their routine
- Humans who want to feel more connected than ever with their dog
- Dogs who need more physical and/or mental stimulation
- Dogs who are looking to build up their strength, endurance, and flexibility
- Dogs who can’t go out for a walk for any reason, including reactivity or the weather
- Dogs who try to join in on their humans yoga anyway
- Healthy humans & dogs with no existing injuries
- Please note that puppies under 18 months of age should avoid jumping from heights, and turning at fast speeds. If you are participating with a puppy, please be mindful to limit these movements and choose one of the other exercise options provided instead!
PS – All shapes and sizes of dogs can do these classes, including big dogs!
What do I need?
- There is no equipment required for this Dog Yoga program!
- Please ensure that you always exercise your dog on a non slip surface
- This is a positive reinforcement based class, so please have plenty of tiny treats to use for training, or your dog’s daily food (if they find that rewarding/motivating enough!)
- Water for yourself and your dog
- A good sense of humor!
Disclaimer: This program is designed for dogs with no prior disease or injuries. It is recommended that both humans and canines receive doctor or veterinarian approval before beginning an exercise program. By choosing to participate in this workout program you assume all risks for any injuries that may occur.